On very rare occurrence, a license can become disabled, expired, or otherwise invalid and remain listed in the License Manager of GoldSim even after activating a different license. Follow the steps outlined below to remove the disabled activation from your license manager.
Note: a license should only be deleted if there is no way to return it. To return a license, please see: Return a License.
- Start GoldSim and go to Help, Licensing…
- Hold down Shift-Ctrl then click on the Return button and a hidden menu appears with the option to delete. Click Delete.
- Click Yes to confirm deletion.
- Click Yes to confirm again.
- Upon doing so, a Save As dialog will appear so you can save a GoldSim Delete Confirmation file. Browse to the location on disc where you want to save it and click Save.
- After saving this file, you will see the Activation was successfully deleted.
- Note the activation ID has been removed from the list, which confirms the license has been deleted.
- If requested, reply to GoldSim Support with a copy of the deletion file. Otherwise, you can delete the file.