Follow these steps to return (deactivate) your Network License.
Prerequisites: GoldSim License Server Activation Utility (GLSActUtil), License activation, Flexnet Publisher License Server (FNPLS)
- Stop the GoldSim License Server vendor daemon.
- On the server, start up the GoldSim License Server Activation Utility (GLSActUtil) software.
- Click on the "Return" button to return the license.
- NOTE: You may want to copy the Activation ID to the clipboard for later use. To do so, click on the "copy" button adjacent the Activation ID drop list.
- NOTE: If you don't have access to the Internet from this server, proceed with an Offline Return.
- If successful, you should see a message indicating successful return followed by an empty GLSActUtil window.
- The Network license is now returned.