There are two primary ways to check the current status of a license server. One way is through the web GUI.
Check Status using the Web GUI
Follow these basic steps to check the status of the license server:
- On the server, start up a web browser
- Enter the following address into the address bar: http://localhost:8090
- NOTE: If you are accessing this from another computer connected in your LAN, you might have to configure your firewall to allow for it.
- If the license server is up and running, you should see a screen like this:
- If you don't see any line items, it means there are no licenses currently activated on this server and you will need to activate the license.