One of the capabilities of the Network License Server Management Interface is managing users. If the IT administrator wants to add other users and manage them from the interface, follow these steps to add a new user:
- Click on the Administration tab of the interface and then click on the User Configuration sub-tab
- Click on the New button
- Next you will see the "Create User" interface. Fill out the User Name, First and Last Name, followed by a password. Note that only the Role of "Locally Managed Admin" is allowed for this site.
- Click the Create button to save this user.
- You should see a message at the top of the page indicating that the new user was added.
- When you sign in, you can use the username of the new user
- This username will appear in the top right corner of the interface screen
If you have any questions about this process, please let us know in the comments below.