This model has a 2 day timestep, but at early times, the values are changing rapidly. To account for this, the model adds two periods with shorter timesteps: a 0.05 day timestep for the early part of the simulation, and a 0.5 day timestep in the middle of the simulation.
To edit periods with shorter time steps, do the following:
- Run menu --> Simulation Settings... --> Advanced...
- Add periods and configure their start and end times with the period time step as shown below.
The Advanced Time settings are shown below:
To Open the Model File:
- Start GoldSim
- Click on the File and select Open Example...
- Browse to General Examples --> Running
- Select the file called PeriodsWithShorterSteps.gsm