If you need to generate a list of all the licenses within your organization and you are a portal administrator, you can do this by following the steps shown below.
- Log into the License Portal with your username and password.
- Click on "Activation & Entitlements" then select "List Entitlements"
- Click the filter button and check the box "Show fulfilled lines" and click "Apply"
- You will now see a list of all deployed entitlements for your organization.
If you want to check to see what computer a license is currently fulfilled on, follow these steps:
- Copy the activation ID to the clipboard then click on "License Support" then select "List Licenses"
- Select search field "Activation ID" and paste the Activation ID into the field.
- Click on the Fulfillment ID
- Another window will pop up. In there, scroll down until you find the "COMPUTER_HOST_NAME". This is the name of the computer that the license is currently fulfilled on.
As always, if you run into any problems while following these steps, please submit a support ticket and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Please sign in to leave a comment.