Logical elements have a "condition" instead of a value as their output. All Logical elements evaluate to "True" or "False" based on one or more conditions specified in the element "Properties"/"Definition" dialog. There are three Logical elements:
- AND: All inputs must be true for the output to be true. Otherwise, it is false.
- OR: Output is false only when all of its inputs are false.
- NOT: If the Not element's input is true, the Not element outputs false. Conversely, if the Not element's input is false, it outputs true.
To Open the Model File:
- Start GoldSim
- Click on the File and select Open Example...
- Browse to General Examples and select the file called Logical.gsm