Video recordings of the presentations are created in the Windows Media Video (.wmv) or MPEG-4 Part 14 (.mp4) format. In order to view videos you must have either the Windows Media Player or a (.wmv/.mp4) compatible media player. In some cases (such as running a Mac with Parallels), you may need to install the GoToMeeting codec.
Articles in this section
- Designing Well-Structured and Scalable Models (April 2015)
- Unscheduled Time Steps and Their Impact on Modeling Flows (April 2023)
- Troubleshooting GoldSim Models
- Organizing GoldSim Models
- Help Viewing Webinar Archive Videos
- GoldSim Style Guide Recommendations (December 2019)
- Managing Large Models (September 2019)
- Comparing GoldSim and Spreadsheet Results (February 2018)
- Calibrating Your Model (January 2018)
- Inserting Images (March 2017)
Please sign in to leave a comment.