Join us next week for our May 2023 Webinar: Leveraging Container Properties
GoldSim's Containers are necessary for all but the simplest of models. These are the elements we use to organize the model into a structure that can be understood by your audience and without them, the complexity of your model would be severely limited. Before we dive into leveraging Container properties, it is important that you understand their basic functionality.
In this webinar, I will demonstrate some important features and properties of the Container element that not only enhance the model but allow you to build a more scalable and readable model.
Below are the topics covered:
- Navigate Containers in the browser and graphics pane (shortcuts too)
- Localize Containers to represent objects with attributes
- Work with Exposed outputs
- Apply other properties such as Conditionality, Internal Clock, and Looping
- Enhance the visual impact of your model by using appearance options such as fill color, note pane, and custom element icon
💡 Jump to Unit 9 - Building Hierarchical Models of the online GoldSim Course for quick look at the fundamentals of Containers and be more prepared for the webinar.
This webinar is designed for GoldSim users who want to refresh their skills or learn new tips and tricks. It will last for one hour and include a Q&A session at the end. To register for this webinar, please click the link below. We look forward to seeing you online!