We’re looking for an engineer who is passionate about simulation modeling.
You must be someone who is creative, flexible and versatile such that you can tackle a wide variety of activities, ranging from software design to customer support, consulting, training and marketing.
- Master’s degree in engineering or science.
- Experience with dynamic simulation tools, preferably GoldSim.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of Monte Carlo methods and basic statistical analysis.
- Legal working status in the United States.
Send your resume and a cover letter that discusses why you want to work for the GoldSim Technology Group (www.goldsim.com) to email@example.com. The job offering is a full-time position with competitive salary and benefits. The position is available immediately and is located in Seattle, Washington.