This tutorial walks through the process of adding a 1-D array for looking up monthly evaporation rates and applying these to the changing water surface area of a reservoir to determine how much water is lost on a daily basis due to evaporation.
Articles in this section
- Tutorial 01 - Reservoir with inflow and min/max operating volumes
- Tutorial 02 - Reservoir with seasonal irrigation demand
- Tutorial 03 - Reservoir with Elevation-Volume Table
- Tutorial 04 - Curtailed Irrigation Demand
- Tutorial 05 - Evaporation Losses from the Surface of the Reservoir
- Tutorial 06 - Add Spillway to Reservoir