The License Server Management Interface is a web-based tool that allows the license manager to view information about the network license(s) and change configurations. This article explains how you access this tool and introduces you to some basic features.
Note, this tool referred to in GoldSim documentation as the "web GUI."
Access the License Server Management Interface
Follow these steps to access the License Server Management Interface via a web browser.
- Log into the server where the network license is hosted.
- Start up a web browser and type in the URL: http://localhost:8090
- If the license service was installed and configured correctly and it is running, you should see a page that looks similar to this:
- The center part is a table that summarizes the license(s) fulfilled on this server.
- If you don't see any information in this section, then it means the license is not valid and you should troubleshoot the license. For help, contact us.
Check to see who is using the license(s)
If you need to find out who is using the licenses managed on a server, follow these steps.
- Open the License Server Management Interface using the steps described above.
- Click on the "Fulfillments" hyperlink to the right of the license shown.
- A new window will appear. Scroll to the bottom and click the "Hosts" hyperlink.
- Log into the Admin side of the GUI using the default username and password: "admin" for both
- When logging in for the first time, you will be asked to create your own credentials. Be sure to save these in a safe place!