You can easily check the status of your network license server using the lmadmin User Interface. Follow these steps to check the status of the license server:
- Open a web browser and enter the following URL:
- If you are logged into the server, enter "localhost:8090"
- If you are on a client machine with access to the server, enter "server_name:8090"
- This URL will open the lmadmin User Interface
- If the license server is up and running, you should see a screen like this:
- If you don't see any items listed under the Licenses section, it typically means either your license is not activated or the service is not running.
For more information about the GoldSim License Server Activation Utility (GLSActUtil), please see this document: https://www.goldsim.com/Downloads/LicenseSupport/GLSActUtil.pdf