Follow these steps if you plan to uninstall or re-install the network license server. If you want to upgrade the license server, please refer to this article instead.
- Open a web browser and enter "localhost:8090" to open the FlexNet License Server Management Interface. Find and record the vendor daemon port number currently being used by clients (if you want to use it in the future).
- Open Windows Services (Control Panel, Administrative Tools, then Services) and stop the lmadmin service
- Open a Command Prompt as administrator and change the directory to C:\Program Files\FlexNet Publisher License Server Manager
- Type the following command: "lmadmin.exe -removeService lmadmin". You should see a message indicating that the service has been successfully removed.
- In Windows File Explorer, locate and run the FNPLS uninstaller program.